Quality Hearing Centre is a patient focused clinic. We always strive to do what is best for the patients hearing healthcare. We have a strong desire to help people improve their lives with better hearing. This means our team is responsible for ensuring our patients receive the best possible care each and every time they interact with our clinics. This way we build a strong lifetime relationship with our patients.
Quality Hearing Centre has a team focused approach. Every staff member works as part of the team. We provide a culture of fostering personal development. We attend many conferences and training sessions in Canada. QHC believes in following “Best Practices” that have been gathered from top performing clinics across the country.
Quality Hearing Centre has two offices. One located in Saskatoon, SK and the other located in North Battleford, SK. Both offices are large and spacious with up to date equipment. We offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our clinics are growing rapidly, and we need another hearing instrument practitioner to help us manage our heavy patient load in our Saskatoon office.
Saskatoon is an active and growing city that is known for its beautiful parks and river. We have many festivals, concerts and other events throughout the year. Our expanding airport allows for many direct flights to/from the rest of Canada.
This position requires candidates with vision and a desire to help the office grow. This position entails the following duties: comprehensive diagnostic testing, selection and fitting of amplification, counselling patients regarding test results and review options which best meet their hearing care needs, follow up service, hearing aid cleaning, and earmold impressions.
This position is available immediately.
- A 2 year Hearing Aid Practitioner Program or a Master’s Degree in Audiology
- A driver’s license and reliable transportation is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow for effective working relationships with a diverse customer, colleague, and vendor population. This includes listening, sales, and problem solving skills.
- Strong keyboard/computer experience
- Diagnostic audiology, hearing aid software and equipment experience
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to manage time effectively
- Interact with customers in a caring and respectful manner
- Detailed oriented
If you’re interested, please apply to: jody@QHCmail.com